8th International Association Adolescent Health
(IAAH) World Congress
May 11th – 14th 2005
Centro Cultural de Belem, Lisbon, Portugal
“Positive Youth Development”
|All participants at the Scientific Program
(urgent and important information)
A. Viewing and presenting your papers
1. The Speakers Ready Room will be located at the first floor next to the Secretariat and the Main Reception of the Venue.
2. Opening hours – the same as for the Secretariat
Facilities to review and correct the presentations will be available to all speakers and technical assistance will be also provided.
3. All presentations (data show) should comply with one of the following formats
- CD / CDRW / DVD / Diskette / USB flash memory
4. Laptop’s are equipped with Windows XP and Office 2003
6. Slide or overhead presentations will not be accepted. Video presentations should comply with Windows Media Player System.
7. All speakers should submit their presentations to the main desk in the Speakers Ready Room no less than 2 hours prior their session.
Speakers at early morning sessions are required to submit their material before 17h00 the evening before the day the session is scheduled.
B.Posters – Posting / Removing and Discussion
B. 1. Session 1
Wednesday, at lunchtime, Posters of session 1 (English posters) can be posted in Foyer Piano
Authors of Session 1 Posters are expected to present their Poster during the health break of Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning and Thursday afternoon.
Session 1 Posters should be removed at the end of the Thursday afternoon health break.
After the health break of Thursday afternoon, Posters of session 2 (Portuguese posters) can be posted in Foyer Piano
Authors of Session 2 Posters are expected to present their Poster during the health break of Friday morning, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
Session 2 Posters should be removed at the end of the Saturday morning health break.
|Kindly check the day and hour of your presentation
(Workshop / Oral communication / Poster) since that some changes have been introduced.
|Participants that book their hotel accommodation through the Congress will be entitled to transportation
from the Hotel to the Venue (early morning) and back to the hotel (at the end of the afternoon).
Click here to book your
with TAP - Air Portugal
|Travelling with TAP (Portuguese Airlines) will give the IAAH foreign participants some good financial conditions.
Click here for more details...
"Cancellations received from this moment on words will not received any reimbursement."
The deadline for
registrations (Low Price) is now March
Youth Conference will be presented by: APARECE - Saúde Jovem
Training Session is for you...
> Click for details...
Committee I Organising Committee I
Program I Social Program
Hotels I Tours
Information I Lisbon
I IAAH Website
Rua do Embaixador, 13 - 2 1300-215 LISBOA - PORTUGAL
Tel: +351 21 364 94 98 Fax: + 351 21 364 95 23