MC began operations in 1995 and to date has organized hundreds of national and international events in Portugal among which the following are highlights:
1996 | 5th EADV Congress, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology | 5.000 participantes
2004 | XLI ERA EDTA Congress, European Renal Association | 5.200 participantes
2011 | 20th EADV Congress, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology | 9.000 participantes
2015 | ESHRE Meeting, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology | 10.088 participantes
Mundiconvenius has established a large and varied base of loyal clients and has won the reputation of a truly professional events management provider.
With its experienced and dedicated team of professionals, Mundiconvenius is widely regarded as a competent and loyal advisor.
Our clients trust in on our knowledge and experience and frequently seek our advice.
In 2011 and 2012, at the Events Gala, MC was presented with the “Melhor Evento – Prémio Congresso” award respectively by the 26th EGOS Colloquium – European Group for Organizational Studies and the 20th EADV Congress.
- Long and successful experience of events organization and management in Portugal and the islands of Madeira and Azores
- Fully dedicated team of experienced professionals
- Wide range of solutions
- In-house Marketing & Communications Department offering creative solutions
- Focused on innovation – continuous adoption of new technologies, tools and solutions
- Flexibility – respect for clients’ needs and culture
- Cost-effective solutions
- Expertise in administration and finance – Financial Feasibility Studies / Budget Design / VAT
- Assessment and Management / Risk Assessment
- Consultancy services – Bid Design, Bid-Management & Delivery, Bid Presentations
- Deep understanding of global CME / CPD & Industry Compliance and EFPIA code of practice
- Environmental – we seek to present solutions for reducing paper by using ePosters and each event’s APP.
- Corporate social responsibility – we give support to Casa do Gil (delivery of used toners) and to the Banco Alimentar (delivery of used paper).
Strict adherance to achieving objectives!
T.: (+351) 21 315 51 35
© 2017 mundiconvenius